Chocolate Banana Soft Serve with chopped almonds, cacao nibs and raspberries. OMG! This stuff is amazing and if you haven’t tried banana soft serve yet, let today be the day.
Look in your fruit bowl and if you have very ripe bananas in there, peel them, slice them and toss them into a freezer bag. Freeze until firm – several hours.
If you have a high powered blender it works well for this job. If not don’t despair, I have found my food processor does a decent job too but you might need to add a splash of almond milk to help it blend. If you can handle the extra fat you might enjoy a dish of banana soft serve with a 1/4 ounce of chopped nuts, a teaspoon of cacao nibs and a few berries. This is an amazing healthy dessert.
Chocolate Banana Soft Serve
- High powered blender or mini food processor
- 3 super ripe bananas that have been peeled sliced and frozen.
- 3 Tablespoons organic Cacao or unsweetened cocoa
- 1-2 each dates if more sweetness is desired
- *If your bananas are super ripe you won’t need any dates– I like to let my bananas get overly ripe so they are super sweet and then freeze them.
- Toss everything into a high powered blender or the work bowl of a food processor – process until smooth and creamy. It will be like soft serve. Add a splash of almond milk if needed to make it blend easier and become creamy.
Be sure to check out our Amazon Affiliate Page where we share many of our favorite small kitchen appliances, kitchen tools, food products, books and fun things for the grandchildren! Thank you for your support!
We are pleased to announce that if you live in Canda we now have an Amazon.CA Shop Page. We have matched up as many items as we can from our US shop page. Ocassionally there are differences in brands and or packaging size.
The full address is Amazon.ca/shop/nutmegnotebook
We are also Holland Bowl Mill Affiliates. The 15 inch Holland Bowl Mill Cherry fruit bowl has a permanent home on our kitchen island. It’s beautiful and useful. The heart shaped bowl makes me happy – I love everything heart shaped! We use our 15 inch Beechwood bowl to chop our salads everyday. Eating a salad for one meal every day helped me lose weight and become a size 4. I still eat a salad for one meal a day but now it’s a Big Beautiful Chopped salad and it helps me stay a size 4! See the Chopped Salad Blog Post to find out how you can incorporate a chopped salad into your daily food plan and how you can get a free mezzaluna knife with your Holland Bowl order when you use our affiliate link as well as free engraving and free shipping.