Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
- Chocolate — at least 70% dark chocolate
- Fresh Strawberries with stems intact
- Rinse strawberries and set on paper towels to dry. It is important that they be completely dry before you dip them.
- Melt chocolate in microwave in 30 second increments, stir and when chocolate is smooth it is ready for dipping.
- Holding each strawberry by the stem dip it in the chocolate, let excess chocolate drip off in the dish, place on a sheet of wax paper or parchment paper.
- Let cool, may be placed in the refrigerator to set the chocolate. They won’t retain their shiny look because we don’t use any added fat but they still taste amazing!
When you purchase items using my affiliate links you help support my work here without any extra cost to you. Thank you for your support.