- 1/2 cup Old Fashioned Oatmeal
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon or to taste.
- 1 teaspoon chopped pecans – optional
- 1 teaspoon shredded coconut – optional
- 1 teaspoon date syrup or 1 date chopped or a few raisins.
Mix together first four ingredients in a microwave safe bowl, microwave for 2 minutes. Stir in cinnamon, date syrup or a chopped date or raisins. Top with chopped pecans and coconut if desired. This is very filling, full of fiber and so satisfying. It warms you up on a cold morning.