- 1/2 cup Old Fashioned Oatmeal
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (you can use regular milk)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 -2 tablespoons Spicy pumpkin butter
- 1 teaspoon chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon shredded coconut
- Sweetener of your choice
Edited 10/19 to say if you don’t have pumpkin butter add cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice to your oatmeal to taste!
Mix together first four ingredients in a microwave safe bowl, microwave for 2 minutes. Stir in sweetener of your choice. Top with pumpkin butter, pecans and coconut. This is very filling, full of fiber and so satisfying. It warms you up on a cool Fall morning.
Yield: 1 Serving
Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 228 Calories; 7g Fat (26.9% calories from fat); 8g Protein; 36g Carbohydrate; 5g Dietary Fiber; 0mg Cholesterol; 11mg Sodium.