Hi everyone! I sure hope you got to watch Chef AJ’s free cooking webinar. The recipes are amazing. I just made the corn crackers in my dehydrator yesterday – yummy! She has yet another cooking webinar coming out later this week. This webinar does have a fee to watch it and get the written recipes. They are all entertaining type recipes but of course you can make them any day for your family as well. If you sign up today you get a special price!
Chef AJ and Gustavo Tolosa Cooking Webinar
RECIPES FEATURED IN THIS COOKING WEBINAR INCLUDE:
- Soup: Smokey Butternut Bisque
- Salad: The long-awaited Barefoot Salad Dressing (which will knock your socks off) and Strawberry Fiesta (or Rootin’ Tootin’ Raspberry) Dressing
- Vegetable Side Dish: Instant Potatouille
- Entree: The McDougall/Goldhamer Cauliflower Risotto Sweet Potato Stacks
- Dessert: Sweet Potato Mousse with Caramelized Apples
- Bonus Recipes: Pumpkin Pie Bites
- Another Bonus! – Air Fryer Snacks!
This $19.97 webinar is specially priced at $14.95 if you register by Wednesday, May 3, 2017 at 8:59 pm Pacific/11:59 pm Eastern.
Tami, I am considering an air fryer. What brand do you have, and what would you recommend? I am the only one in my family of 2 that is WFPB, but our grown children are watching my example. 🙂