Hi everyone! I sure hope you got to watch Chef AJ’s free cooking webinar. The recipes are amazing. I just made the corn crackers in my dehydrator yesterday – yummy! She has yet another cooking webinar coming out later this week. This webinar does have a fee to watch it and get the written recipes. They are all entertaining type recipes but of course you can make them any day for your family as well. If you sign up today you get a special price!
Chef AJ and Gustavo Tolosa Cooking Webinar
- Soup: Smokey Butternut Bisque
- Salad: The long-awaited Barefoot Salad Dressing (which will knock your socks off) and Strawberry Fiesta (or Rootin’ Tootin’ Raspberry) Dressing
- Vegetable Side Dish: Instant Potatouille
- Entree: The McDougall/Goldhamer Cauliflower Risotto Sweet Potato Stacks
- Dessert: Sweet Potato Mousse with Caramelized Apples
- Bonus Recipes: Pumpkin Pie Bites
- Another Bonus! – Air Fryer Snacks!