Want a special way to end a delicious meal? I have you covered with this light but lucious Mango Lime Pudding with a beautiful Raspberry Sauce. Dessert doesn’t have to be complicated or high calorie for that matter, as you will discover when you make this recipe.
This dessert is made with fruit and nothing but fruit! You can use frozen mango or fresh. I use ogranic frozen mango and just let it thaw out before processing it in a Vitamix blender.
You can use a little or a lot of the raspberry sauce. One option is to layer it in your dessert dishes, alternating with the magno lime pudding. If you have leftover raspberry sauce use it on your hot cooked oatmeal or layer it in your overnight oats.
Have fun making creative designs.
Mango Lime Pudding with Raspberry Sauce
- 4 cups heaping cubed mango if using frozen thaw first
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- zest of 1 lime optional
- 16 ounces frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 2-4 tablespoons date paste – see recipe below
- Place the mango, lime juice and lime zest in the blender container and process until very smooth. Divide evenly into 6 dishes. Cover and chill until set.
- Place the thawed raspberries, date paste and vanilla powder in the blender container and process until completely smooth.
- If desired transfer raspberry sauce to a plastic squeeze bottle so you can make creative designs on top of the mango pudding. Wait to decorate the top until right before serving for best appearance.
- Food Processor
- 8 ounces pitted dates
- boiling water
- Place pitted dates in a bowl and cover with boiling water. Let soak for 30-60 minutes. Drain and reserve soaking liquid. Place pitted soaked dates and 1/2 cup of the soaking liquid in a food processor bowl or a high powered blender and process until completely smooth. Store in the fridge or freezer. Use as a sweetener in your recipes.The left over reserved soaking liquid can be used to make hot tea or to sweeten smoothies or desserts.Revised recipe 11/06/20
Be sure to check out our Amazon Affiliate Page where we share many of our favorite small kitchen appliances, kitchen tools, food products, books and fun things for the grandchildren! Thank you for your support!
We are pleased to announce that if you live in Canda we now have an Amazon.CA Shop Page. We have matched up as many items as we can from our US shop page. Ocassionally there are differences in brands and or packaging size.
The full address is Amazon.ca/shop/nutmegnotebook
We are also Holland Bowl Mill Affiliates. The 15 inch Holland Bowl Mill Cherry fruit bowl has a permanent home on our kitchen island. It’s beautiful and useful. The heart shaped bowl makes me happy – I love everything heart shaped! We use our 15 inch Beechwood bowl to chop our salads everyday. Eating a salad for one meal every day helped me lose weight and become a size 4. I still eat a salad for one meal a day but now it’s a Big Beautiful Chopped salad and it helps me stay a size 4! See the Chopped Salad Blog Post to find out how you can incorporate a chopped salad into your daily food plan and how you can get a free mezzaluna knife with your Holland Bowl order when you use our affiliate link as well as free engraving and free shipping.
I was not working yesterday and was able to watch you “live”. Thank you! for this fabulous, healthy recipe!
Wonderful – thank you for watching!
Sounds like a great option for Valentines Day. Thanks for all the fantastic recipes Tami. You and Tom do such a great job.
You are welcome!